CreateSpace - Refuse to take my book off website shelves

My books Scandalous Officers Inside Jail Walls 1&2 are still being sold on Amazon. Someone else is trying to profit.

I'm not the one selling. CreateSpace(contract expired) is Amazon's publishers. They're printing part 1 & Xlibris (no legal contract) is printing part2. I'm not the one profiting off Barnes & Noble either.

I have asked all to remove my books. They refused.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Nov 26.

CreateSpace - Create Space Complaint

I have asked for my initial $399 to be returned but

just got stalling language about other options. I

will not send another $199 just to have my Word file

published by their system. I cannot understand a

company that is to print your input file (of your book)

doesn't have ready made software for any standard

input format but insists from the get-go that the file be

PDF which puts the burden on the author. But once I

did that, then I get an email that said that there

was a problem with the 'margins'. Is this a

flim flam thing? I will try to complain to AMAZON.COM

asap. I will not send god money after bad.

I didn't like: Unclear system behavior.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Nov 16, 2015.

CreateSpace stiffed me out of my royalties.

CreateSpace didn't work out for me. I have no complaints about the product itself.

The book came out great. But when it came time to pay out my royalties, a big fat ZERO. The payouts met the minimum threshold, too. They just gave a bunch of lame excuses that never panned out.

It was just stalling tactics. There are also many complaints about CreateSpace underreporting sales. CreateSpace is a Amazon company, but it's a shady operation. I would stay away from them.

Createspace is no better than the predatory vanity publishers.

The result is the same. They'll rip you off.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Feb 12, 2015.

CreateSpace - Embezzlement. My royalties embezzled by amazon create space, cut off so cannot complain direct

I've found Amazon's CreateSpace mostly brilliant (specially their cover-creator). But then they cut me off from all accounts on pretext of copyright violation ( it WAS only a pretext ss NOT TRUE, copyright is something that, as established academic author I much care about).

They had promised good, or at any rate fair, royalties on each title so I published many. the first month I received a little (more surely owing - figure below only an estimate, conservative) since then NOTHING!i CAN ONLY CALL IT EMBEZZLEMENT, EVEN FRAUD.

I PREFER TO SETTLE IT THIS WAY RATHER THAN BY SOLICITORS, SO CAN YOU HELP MEDIATE?Very many thanks. I repeat that in other ways CreateSopace is wonderful, the sign of the future already with us.But can they afford to have their reputation muddied by cases like this (I bet I'm not the only one).Good wishes and have a good dayMany thanksRuthRuth Finnegan (R.H.FINNEGAN@OPEN.AC.UK)

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from May 13, 2013.